Dental Assistant Resume Template for job seeker with experience in various dental offices working for dentist and oral surgeon Dental Assistant Resume Example for a healthcare professional with experience performing dental procedures in dentist office Not sure how to write your Dental Assistant Resume? We have a professionally written resume sample and writing tips to help you land more interviews. Richard Owens 1234 Post Oak Drive Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64000 Home: 404-555-5555 Cell: 404-555-5556 Email: Richard_Owens@frontfocus.com Objective Seeking to secure a Find the best Expanded Functions Dental Assistant resume samples to help you improve your own resume. Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes View this sample cover letter for a dental assistant, or download the dental assistant cover letter template in Word. .
Here on this page sample dental resume is provided. Find some points to remember while preparing your efficient and optimized dental resume to get best possible jobs Job opening for a Dental Assistant located in in DeSoto, TX (205472) Looking for a dental assistant school? Find dental assistant training programs near you. Earn your associate degree or certificate at Carrington College! Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Check out this sample to see how you can convey to employers that you’re up to the task of providing high-level .
here sample Dental Assistant Resume Template :
Type your address here, Type your address here
Seeking for the challenging position such as Medical Assistant or related position where I can apply my administrative as well as clinical experience.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than five years of experience as a Medical Receptionist and Dental Assistant in direct patient relations and patient care.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical procedures and medical terminology.
- Graduated from National Education Center as a Medical assistant.
- Certifications in: First Aid; Electrocardiography; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- In addition have experience as Secretary/ Receptionist with an executive management/search consulting firm, reality firms, and financial management company.
Health Care Experience
Dr. Richards Anderson, M.D., Los Angeles, California: 1993-Present
- Responsible for scheduling patient’s appointments.
- Prepare patients for record temperature and blood pressure, surgical procedures, administer sedatives and insert intravenous units.
- Perform accounts receivable/ payable.
- Give post-operative care; establish patient comfort; record vital signs every ten minutes until consciousness; tell required information to patients regarding new medications/possible side-effects.
Drs. John and Williams Belmont, California: 1992-1993
- Started as Dental Trainee, advanced to Dental Assistant.
- Processed X-rays, sterilized instruments, maintained patient relations and scheduled appointments.
Internal Medicine Associates, Los Angeles, California
- Took vital signs, performed EKGs, urinalysis and blood chemistries.
- Maintained patient charts.
- Multi-desciplined practice that contain rheumatology, gastroenterology, cardiology and endocrinlogy.
State University of California, Belmont, California
A. S. Biology
Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Word